The medical procedure known as rhinoplasty modifies the appearance of the nose. Rhinoplasty can be performed for cosmetic reasons such as to alter the look of the nose or functional reasons to enhance or restore nasal airflow.
The nasal framework is made up of bone and cartilage. Bone, cartilage, or skin can be modified during rhinoplasty. Ask your nose surgery doctor (หมอ เสริม จมูก, which is the term in Thai) if rhinoplasty is the right choice for you and what results you might expect.
Your surgeon will take into account your other facial features, the quality of your skin, and your goals for the procedure while arranging your rhinoplasty. Your surgeon will create a unique strategy for you if they determine that you are a good surgical candidate.
In general, rhinoplasty is an option for any healthy, somewhat fit adult who is unhappy with the appearance of their nose.
Choosing A Surgeon
Choosing the right physician is the first and most crucial step in reducing the risk of surgical complications. If the surgeon is competent and skilled, most surgical complications can be avoided.
Physicians and surgeons from India have access to some of the best medical education and research centers in the world. The best plastic surgeons in India can be found in the cities with the largest populations. These medical facilities have cutting-edge tools and knowledgeable staff members. When faced with so many potential surgeons, making a decision might be difficult.
Considerations When Choosing A Surgeon
- Checking a surgeon’s credentials should be the first step in your inquiry.
- Verify the surgeon’s credentials by looking into whether or not they are certified, accredited, and well-respected;
- See if they adhere to the highest standards of safety and hygiene;
- Evaluate the hospital’s or clinic’s facilities. See to ensure that the operating room is outfitted with cutting-edge machinery.
- Read the reviews and testimonials of previous patients to get an idea of the surgeon’s reputation and the percentage of patients who are happy with the results.
How Painful Is Rhinoplasty?
Most patients report minimal pain after rhinoplasty. Only during the actual injection of anesthetic will you feel any discomfort. There is pain associated with having a needle inserted into your skin. Long-lasting anesthesia, however, makes recuperation much less of a hassle.
Either general or local anesthesia is available for your procedure. The best option will be selected by your surgeon. Years of research and development have resulted in the most effective anesthetics available for surgical procedures. If you carefully follow the guidelines for picking a surgeon, the operation itself should be quick, easy, and absolutely painless.